Scientists from the American Chemical Society said that walnuts contain many antioxidants compared to other types of nuts. Antioxidants are known to help the body against disease and also suitable for the heart. The scientists said that Walnuts or Almonds have good nutritional qualities, but walnuts are much healthier than others, but almonds have their benefits that will also help in to fight against the disease.
The antioxidants found in walnuts are also 15 times as potent as vitamin E and vitamin D. It is known to protect the body from damaging the cell and develop in new cells process. The study says that Nuts are known to be healthy and nutritious and contain much high-quality protein, multivitamins and minerals such as vitamin c and e and dietary fiber. They are also gluten-free. Protein and multivitamins are best weight gainer products and energy boosting foods.
- According to new research, walnuts’ nutritional benefits are even higher than other nuts if you consume wholly, including their skin.
- It states that almost 90% of Phenols like flavonoids are found in their skin. You may read in various sources that it is preferable to remove the whitish skin, but sometimes even that type of sore skin is an excellent source of multiple vitamins and minerals.
- The cardiovascular benefits of walnuts have thoroughly been searching in various researches.
- It can improve your heart health too.
They are very trusted supporters of anti-inflammatory nutrients, proper blood composition, and so on. These seeds are also reducing metabolic related issues. Their benefits are in eating type 2 diabetes are very impressive. Measurements of it are done on a blood vessel that showed that a relatively small walnut intake could also help people suffering from diabetes 2.
Benefits of Walnuts and Almonds
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory nutrients are helpful for blood cancer and help to recover it fast.
- Most of the studies prove that it is related to breast cancer and based on a survey. It experiments on mice and rats.
- They smoothly pass to almonds and then sees the more other benefits after consuming these seeds.
- They are best energy boosting foods and brain boosters.
- It has become clear that this high-fat food is excellent for our health due to its overall effectiveness and usefulness.
According to a recent study (British Journal of Nutrition, 2009), this fatty seed can reduce cholesterol and other LDL fractions for two weeks. Added to their cholesterol-lowering effects, they obtain the ability to reduce the risk of heart disease. It is partially done due to vitamin E. Almonds decrease not only after-meal rises in blood sugar but also provide double-barrelled protection against cardiovascular disease and diabetes
Promote Optimal Health
The best way to promote optimal health is by eating whole foods, another new research argues. Therefore, this seed should be worn with skin, which is rich in flavonoids and antioxidants. Having problems with weight loss, here you may find the proof of my words, as the study published here states that the almond-enriched diet can be helpful for overweight people. Thus, except for losing weight, these almighty seeds also help people not gain extra weight.
Therefore, to avoid cardiovascular diseases, obesity, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle, daily consumption of almonds is recommended, as it may help eat a more nutritious diet. Another study states that women eating at least 1 ounce of Walnuts or Almonds per week lower their risk of developing gallstones by 25%. So, it becomes evident that being healthy is not that difficult, so let’s accomplish that task with honor and never put our health at risk. To know about health, fitness and wellness visit fitnesscomboo.com