Flaunting a flat tummy is a dream for many of us. The dream that can come very much true with right diet (food rich in protein), 5 yoga poses, cardio and Ab exercises. Today, I am going to talk about those ab exercises that will promise you a drool worthy flat stomach. All of these yoga asanas / poses can be easily incorporated in your routine and can be practiced in the comfort of your home. Even these days we observe a lot of gyms opening near our homes. So it becomes even more essential to have a unique exercise Fitness Poster Templates design that speaks up your quality.
You no longer have to spend a fortune on those expensive gym memberships, which you struggle to make it. Loosing weight is one of the benefits you will exploit in the process of practicing yoga. On a bigger picture, 5 yoga poses will help you to lead a healthy life with sane mind. It will help you heal all physical and mental alignments, improve flexibility, blood circulation and 5 yoga poses.
1) Naukasana (Boat Pose)
- Lie flat on the yoga mat with your hands resting along your sides and palm facing to the ground, in Shavasana.
- Inhale slowly and simultaneously raise your both legs, upper body and arms up as shown in the picture without bending your knee, and arms lining up to the toe.
- Keep in mind, the entire body weight will be resting on your buttocks.
- Hold your breath and maintain the posture for 10-20 seconds or as long as you can hold.
- Exhale slowly and return to the original position. Relax your body in shavasana for few seconds and repeat the posture for 2-3 times to get the maximum benefits.
- Relieve from digestive problems.
- Vipareet Naukasana help ease back pain and stiffness.
- Improve the functioning of abdominal organs- liver, kidney and pancreas.
- Improves blood circulation and posture.
- Strengthens the muscles of arms, thighs, hips and shoulder.
2) Phalakasana (Plank Pose)
Let’s face it, Plank Pose is one of those yoga poses we all have a love/hate relationship with. This stabilizing core strengthener will activate all the muscles in your core to help hold you still.
How to Practice Plank Pose:
- Start on your hands and knees in Tabletop Pose, and align your wrists directly under your shoulders
- Come to the balls of your feet as you extend your legs behind you, lifting your knees off the mat (it looks like the top of a push-up)
- Slightly tuck your tailbone to activate muscles in the lower belly
- Engage the muscles in your legs, lifting up through the quads to keep your body strong
- Keep your core strong to prevent hips from sagging down or picking up
3) Utkatasana (Chair Pose)
Looks can be deceiving when it comes to Chair Pose. However, Chair Pose requires a great deal of stability through the core in addition to strength in the legs and flexibility in the shoulder. All of your core muscles will be engaged as you hold the pose and practicing this pose regularly can help improve your posture over time.
How to Practice Chair Pose:
- From Mountain Pose, bend your knees and lower your thighs to be parallel with the floor
- Sit your hips straight back as if sitting into a chair
- Keep arms extended overhead and torso long as you reach your tailbone down toward the floor and crown of head up to the sky
- Keep your core engaged (imagine drawing your belly button in towards your spine)
4) Ardha Halasana (Half Plough Pose)
Ardha Halasana is the first step in doing the full Halasana posture. ‘Ardha’ means ‘Half ‘ and ‘Hala’ means ‘plough’ in Sanskrit. Ardha halasana can be done by raising one leg at a time or both the legs perpendicular to the floor.
- Lie flat on the yoga mat with your hands resting along your sides and palm facing the ground, in Shavasana.
- Inhale and slowly raise your legs up perpendicular to the ground by pressing your palms down.
- Hold your breath and stay in the posture keeping your legs straight for 10-15 seconds or as long as you are comfortable.
- Exhale and slowly (very slowly) bring your legs back to the ground keeping them straight. You will feel the tension in your abdominal area. Releasing slowly will reap you maximum benefits.
- (or) Challenge yourself and hold the position while bringing your legs down for few seconds each at 30 and 60 degrees, again without bending your knees.
- Relax your body in shavasana for few seconds and repeat the posture for 2-3 times.
- Cure menstrual disorder
- Regulate bowel movement hence relieve constipation
- Prevents Hernia.
- You can perform this asana on bed before going to bed or in the morning if you are suffering from constipation
- Perfect leg exercise that will tone muscles of thighs and legs.
5) Dhanurasana (Bow Pose)
Dhanurasana is one of the basic posters of Hatha yoga. It is very effective for weight loss and for controlling blood sugar levels. ‘Dhanu’ means ‘bow’ and ‘asana’ means Pose in Sanskrit.
- Lie on your stomach with your feet hip width separate and hands resting along your sides.
- Bend your knees keeping rest of your body flat on the yoga mat.
- Grab your ankle with your hands. Breath in and slowly lift your chest off the floor.
- Drag your legs up by keeping your elbow straight. Balance on your abdomen striking a perfect bow pose.
- Look straight in front and chin up to match the bow. Stay in the pose holding your breath for 15-20 seconds or as long as you are comfortable.
- Breath out and slowly bring your legs back and chest to the ground. Relax your body in shavasana for few seconds and repeat the posture for 2-3 times.
- Reduces belly fat.
- Improves digestion and appetite.
- Enhance the functioning of pancreas hence beneficial for diabetics patients.
- Cure constipation.
- Relieve menstrual disorder.
- Perfect for core. Strengthens thighs, legs, arms, chest and spinal cord.
- Cure Mens Health (ED Care) Erectile dysfunction
Organic millet hull pillows, natural orthotics, wooden body rollers, natural massage & yoga bolsters and more! Brett’s Natural Health!
Visit Here: FourCreeds